Our client requires one HGV Class 1 C+E Driver, weekend work.
We have ongoing regular Class 1 weekend work available with our leading blue chip client.
Immediate start for the right HGV Class 1 C+E driver.
You will be required to:
- Make on-time deliveries to a variety of locations including NDCs, RDCs and Stores.
- Have knowledge of driver hours/regulations.
- Work in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to undertake site inductions and training.
- Have excellent geographical knowledge, UK
- Be able to follow company procedures and keep various people informed of progress or delays.
- Weekly pay.
- Full uniform provided after qualifying period.
- Overtime available, increased pay rates.
- Regular ongoing work.
A HGV Class 1 C+E assessment will be needed.
New passes are accepted.
- HOLD A CURRANT HGV CLASS 1 C+E DRIVING LICENCE
- CURRANT CPC CARD
- CURRANT DIGI TACHO CARD
- HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF DRIVER HOURS REGULATIONS
- HAVE NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS ON YOUR LICENCE
- FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES NO IN, CD, TT, DR OR DD PENALTY CODES
Ltd Company and PAYE Welcome.
British Driver Hire is a specialist Transport & Logistics recruitment agency based in the Midlands and North London.
British Driver Hire acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
British Driver Hire is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
|Salary||£16.50-£17.75 per hour|
|Sector||Haulage/HGV Class 1 Driver|
|Job Type||On Going/Saturday and Sunday, days only|