British Driver Hire are recruiting one HGV Class 1 C+E Tramper Driver for our client in South London
- Travelling up and down the country doing deliveries, whilst sleeping in the cab
- Delivering various styles of wood frames
- This job requires a lot of manual handling
- Good customer service
- Polite and professional manner at all times
- Good time keeping
Additional benefits of HGV Class 1 Tramper Driver:
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
A HGV Class 1 C+E assessment will be needed.
New passes are accepted.
- HOLD A CURRANT HGV CLASS 1 C+E DRIVING LICENCE
- CURRANT CPC CARD
- CURRANT DIGI TACHO CARD
- HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF DRIVER HOURS REGULATIONS
- HAVE NO MORE THAN 6 POINTS ON YOUR LICENCE
- FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES NO IN, CD, TT, DR OR DD PENALTY CODES
Ltd Company and PAYE Welcome.
British Driver Hire is a specialist Transport & Logistics recruitment agency based in the Midlands and North London.
British Driver Hire acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
British Driver Hire is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
|Salary||£15.00-£19.00 per hour, night out £25.00 per night|
|Sector||Haulage/HGV Class 1 Driving|
|Job Type||Permanent/Starting Sunday night-5/6 days out|
|Telephone||020 8720 9398|